Monday, March 30, 2015
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Friday, March 27, 2015
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 9:10 PM
CLICK HERE to view DoPT Guidelines
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 5:16 PM
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 3:59 PM
Com. K.ADINARAYANA, then SG,NFPE delivered an emotional and educative oration on the eve of 21 st AIC of AIPEU Gr C at CALCUTTA ( Now KOLKATA) in OCT 1994.
Young Comrades are requested to read his INSPIRING SPEECH and to know HOW OUR LEADERS WERE/ARE.
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 3:32 PM
No. P/3-4/PJCA Dated – 26.03.2015
All CHQ Office Bearer/Circle Secretaries
All Divisional/Branch Secretaries
As decided by the PJCA, Strike Notice will be served to the Department on 6th April 2015 & Indefinite strike will start from 6th May 2015. All Concerned are requested to attend enmasse the Parliament March on 28.04.2015 by JCM (NC) Staff Side organizations at Jantar Mantar, New Delhi. PJCA leaders will sit on Dharna infront of Dak Bhawan on 29.04.2015. All are requested to conduct meetings to motivate the cadres to electrify the ranks and files for a successful indefinite strike w.e.f. 06.05.2015.
PJCA Circular is enclosed herewith.
POSTAL JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
FEDERATION OF NATIONAL POSTAL ORGANISATIONS
ALL INDIA POSTAL EMPLOYEES UNION, GDS (NFPE)
NATIONAL UNION GDS
No. PJCA/2015 Dated: 26th March, 2015
All Office Bearers of both the Federations.
All General Secretaries
All Circle/Divisional and Branch Secretaries.
As decided earlier PJCA meeting was held at NFPE office, 1st Floor North Avenue Post Office Building New Delhi-110 001 on 24.03.2015. at 2 P.M. The meeting was Presided over by Shri. D.Theagarajan, Chairman, PJCA and Secretary General FNPO.
The meeting attended by both Secretary Generals and General Secretaries of both the Federations.
Before commencement of meeting homage was paid to Com. S.K. Vyas, a Veteran & legendry leader of Central Government Employees & Pensioners Trade Union Movement by observing one minute silence.
In the meeting Com. R.N. Parashar, Secretary PJCA and Secretary General NFPE presented the position of action and development on the 40 points Strike Charter of demands after PJCA meeting with Secretary (P) on 05.02.2015.
All General Secretaries presented their views and after a detailed discussion, the following decisions were taken:
1. Disagreement was recorded on items No. 1,2,11,12,13,14,15,16,21, 25,27, 30, 31,33,34, 35,36,37, and 40 of PJCA Strike Charter of demand as the progress is not being noticed on all these items. Secretary (P) will be addressed to settle these issues as per the assurance given in meeting on 05.02.2015.
2. Due to some unavoidable circumstances the date of Dharna in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi by All India leaders of both Federations is rescheduled as 29th April-2015 instead of 15th April.
3, Notice for Indefinite Strike to be organized from 06th May 2015 will be served to the Secretary, Department of Posts, New Delhi on 06th April-2015. All Circle /Divisional and Branch Secretaries will also submit Strike Notice at all levels by organizing demonstrations in front of all important offices.
4 Campaign programme by All India Leaders of both the Federations affiliated unions has been finalized and it will be completed between 05th April to 15th April, 2015 to mobilize entire rank and file. All concerned will fix the dates in consultation with Circle leadership and conduct the programme to mobilize maximum employees to participate in Parliament March to be conducted on 28th April 2015 under banner of National Council JCM and to make them ready for the Indefinite strike from 06th May 2015 onwards. (Campaign programme is enclosed)
5. Next Meeting of PJCA will be held on 29th April, 2015 on the day of Dharna by All India leaders in front of Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
MEETING WITH PAY COMMISSION
1, Meeting of NFPE leaders with 7th Central Pay Commission was held on 25th March, 2015 at Pay Commissions Office at Chhatrapati Shivaji Bhawan Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi. Secretary General NFPE and all General Secretaries participated in the meeting and presented the issues very nicely submitted in the memorandums. Chairman and members appeared courteous and co-operative with positive attitude.
GDS issues were also discussed by Secretary General NFPE and Com. P. Panduranga Rao General Secretary, GDS (NFPE) and Memorandum on GDS issue was also presented again to Chairman 7th CPC by General Secretary GDS (NFPE) . Chairman assured all possible help to this most exploited and deprived section of Postal Workers within his capacity.
2. Meeting of FNPO leaders was also held with 7th CPC on 26th March 2015 at CPC office at New Delhi. Secretary General & all General Secretaries presented the issues effectively and Pay Commission was also of positive views on most of the items.
D. Theagarajan R.N. Parashar
Secretary General, FNPO Secretary General NFPE
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 2:22 PM
Ref: - P/1-1/AIC Date: 27.03.2015
Notice under Article 25 of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Group 'C' read with Article 20(a) and 22 ibid is hereby given that 30th All India Conference of this Union will be held at Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Vishwa Vidyalaya, Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226026 (Uttar Pradesh) from 4th June 2015 to 7th June 2015.
The following shall be the items of Agenda for the All India Conference:-
1. Confirmation of the proceedings of the 29th All India Conference held at Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala) in March 2013.
2. Consideration and adoption of Biennial Report.
3. Consideration and adoption of the Audited Accounts 2012-13, 2013-14 & 2014-15.
4. Adoption of Budget Estimates for the next session.
5. Organisational Review:-
(i) Organisational position/Local agitations at all levels.
(ii) Review of present membership & evolving strategies to improve membership.
(iii) Review of periodical meetings being held at all levels.
(iv) Functioning of RJCM/Departmental Council
(v) Our approach with sister unions in NFPE at all levels.
6. Seventh CPC and Memorandum submitted by Confederation NFPE, AIPEU Group ‘C’ and JCM National Council Staff side.
7. Review of Strikes/Agitations: -
(i) Two days strike from 12.02.2014 to 13.02.2014 by PJCA & Confederation of C. G. Employees & Workers
(ii) PJCA strike from 06.05.2015 & all various stages of agitational programmes.
(iii) Parliament March Programmes by PJCA and JCM National Council Staff side.
8. Task force recommendations & Our reservations
(i) Recommendations of Task Force on Leveraging the Post office Network and repercussions.
(ii) Corporate Plan of India Post
9. Common Demands of C. G. Employees
(i) Seventh Pay Commission & Merger of 50% DA and Interim Relief.
(ii) Sixth Pay Commission Anomalies
(iii) Functioning of JCM National Council, National anomaly committee & MACP committee.
(iii) Non Implementation of all pending Arbitration Awards.
(iv) Ban on creation of Posts
(v) Non revision of OTA Rates.
(vi) Scrapping of NPS.
(vii) Medical Insurance Scheme
(viii) Right to Strike
10. Confederation of CG Employees & workers and its various agitational programmes and our role.
11. NFPE, State level Conventions, & Coordinating Committees.
12. Cadre Restructuring in Postal
(i) Agreement signed on 28.04.2014.
(ii) Delay in its implementation.
(iii) Lack of Promotional avenues for PAs
13. Filling up of PA, LSG/HSG II/HSG I and Postmaster cadre vacancies
(i) New Recruitment Rules of PA, Postmen, MTS & LSG RR 2011, HSG II RR 2013, HSG-I RR 2014 and needed changes.
(ii) Postmaster Cadre RR 2011 and needed changes.
14.RTP – Counting of Past service for promotion, MACP, Pension benefits etc.
15. Modified ACP Scheme – Anomalies & Settlement.
16. P.O & RMS Accountants, System Administrators, Marketing Executives & PRI (P)s.
17. Policy offensives
(a) National Postal Policy 2012.
(b) Closure / Merger of Post Offices.
(c) Unrealistic targets of BD.
(d) Decentralisation of PLI/RPLI/RD/MIS etc.
18. Modernisation of Postal Services & Technological advancement
(i) Problems in Core Banking Solutions(Finacle), Core Insurance solutions (Mc Camish) – under FSI and issues expected in Core System Integration..
(ii) Time barred hardwares, computers and accessories at Post offices.
19. Shortage of Staff:-
(a) Time bound recruitment in PA cadre.
(b) Recruitment taken place in PA Cadre.
(c) Non-Creation of new posts – Ban on creation of new posts.
(d) Non-filling up of vacant posts in LSG, HSG-II, HSG-I & Postmaster Cadre chain of vacancies.
20. Bonus – Revision of formula – Removal of the Quantum ceiling etc.
21. Contributory Negligence & Problems due to minus balance.
22. Right to Information Act.
23. Bhartiya Post & Dak Jagriti.
24. Publication of Hand book 2015.
25. Compassionate appointments & removal of conditions there on.
26. Problems of GDS & Casual Labourers.
27. Policy and Programme.
29. Amendment to the Constitution – Notice of which should be given to CHQ at least 21 days prior to the conference.
30. Election of Office Bearers.
31. Election of Federal Councillors.
32. Appointment of Auditor.
33. Venue of Next AIC.
34. Any other item with the permission of Chair.
35. Vote of thanks
With fraternal greetings,
Copy to: -
1. Com. R. Sivannarayana, All India President, All India Postal Employees Union Group 'C', Guntur – 522004 (Andhra Pradesh)
2. The General Convenor, Receiption Committee - for information and N/A
3. All CHQ Office-bearers & Circle Secretaries
4. Circle Secretary, Uttar Pradesh Circle for necessary arrangements of the AIC.
5. All Circle/Divisional/Branch Secretaries. They are called upon to hold their respective conferences where the last conference was held before 2 years
6. The Director General, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001
7. All Chief Postmasters General - Requesting to grant Special Casual Leave to the delegates.
(N. Subramanian)General Secretary
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 2:18 PM
Ref: P/1-3/CWC Dated – 27.03.2015
Notice under article 25 of the Constitution of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ is hereby given that the meeting of the Central Working Committee of All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ will be held at Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Vishwa Vidyalaya, Vidya Vihar, Raebareli Road, Lucknow – 226026 (Uttar Pradesh) on 03.06.2015. The meeting of the Central Working Committee will commence sharply by 10:00 hrs on 03.06.2015.
The following shall be the items of Agenda of the Central Working Committee.
1. Finalisation of Agenda for the 30th All India Conference scheduled to be held from 04.06.2015 to 07.06.2015.
2. Preparation of Biennial Report on the activities of the Union for presentation in the 30th All India Conference.
3. Consideration and approval of Audited Accounts for presentation to the All India Conference.
4. Preparation of Budget estimates for next session for presentation to the All India Conference for its approval.
5. Preparation of resolutions to be placed before the All India Conference for adoption.
6. Amendments to the Constitution.
7. Any other item with the permission of the Chair.
Copy to: -
1. Com. R. Sivannarayana, All India President, All India Postal Employees Union Group ‘C’ (CHQ)
2. All Members of Central Working Committee
3. Director General, Department of Posts, New Delhi 110001 – for information
4. All Chief PMsG – They are requested to grant Special Casual Leave to the members of the working committee.
(N. Subramanian)General Secretary
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 2:12 PM
Posted by M Krishnan, General Secretary at 12:41 PM